All photographers exhibiting on 100 Prints are hand-picked. We are focussing on female photographers as we believe women are under-represented in the industry and will be promoting the work of female photographers from around the world.
Currently, we represent featured photographers:
- Toni Peach - Mixed-media artist & street photographer (UK) (Currently sold out - more coming soon...)
- Barbara Parkins - Actor & Photographer (US)
- Yoko Naito - World Sony Photography Award shortlisted (Japan / Germany)
- Mel Chenelle - Landscape & street photographer (UK) (Coming soon...)
- Tatiana Kuzyk - Photographer & visual artist (Switzerland)
- Nadiya Ahmed - Emerging talent (UK) (Coming soon...)
- Justine Wyness - 100 Prints founder (UK)
And the following brilliant female photographers who we hope will grow with us:
We will be adding to the site as we find more female photographers that match our exacting creative standards and produce powerful images that make you stop & think.
To be considered for 100 Prints, please drop us an email with a paragraph about who you are and what makes you click, with a link to some of your work and we promise to take a look and get back to you.